Now you can literally, save the date! TRIFEST for MS registration is ready to go. Be sure and sign up before June 1 for a discounted rate.
What is the TRIFEST for MS?
The TRIFEST for MS is a three-day celebration that recognizes what can happen when individuals come together and encourage one another in greatness. There will be four triathalons, sporting clinics, food, friends, family and a whole lot of FUN packed into one weekend!
- Supported by the Bentonville Community through training clinics, sponsorship and downtown Bentonville festivities
- Includes pro-athlete participation on Sunday and professional timing for all races
- Earn swag and receive special discounts at downtown restaurants and stores Labor Day Weekend with registration
- Participate in pre-event training with “Friday Night at the Races” this summer
- Achieve a “TRIFESTA” by participating in all three race distances
- USAT certified course
How does it work?
There are three triathlon distances for the TRIFEST as well as a kids triathlon. Registration is available for individuals as well as relay teams. Relay teams are available for all races except the kids triathlon.
Are you up for the ultimate challenge?
Participate in the TRIFEST for MS and complete a TRIFESTA! A TRIFESTA includes completing all three race distances in the same weekend: the TRI 2 Encourage on Friday, the Sprint on Saturday and the Olympic distance on Sunday.